Monday, June 18, 2012

Blog Sale

I recently acquired a video production business and have upgraded some of my own equipment, and now I need to get rid of some of the stuff that is clogging up my studio. Here's the list (which may change at any time). Please contact me if you are interested in seeing these things. I am planning to only sell locally, and I don't usually fall for Nigerian scams (in case you're tempted, Nigerian scammers).


On the other hand, if you're local, and you think something is priced too high but you are interested, make an offer. I need to make space in my studio so I'm motivated to get this stuff moving. PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING!


Canon 5D Mkii (body) with Loupe $1800 SOLD

Alien Bees B800 $250
Alien Bees B400 $200
2xCyberSync Units $75

Computer 1 (Former ZKPro Computer) $400 SOLD


Comptuer 2 (Former PeterRoise Photography Computer) $200 PRICE REDUCED

  • AMD Phenom II X4 920 2.8GHz Quad Core
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 1 TB HD (WD Black Caviar)
  • DVD Burner
  • Video Card
  • Windows Vista Home 64bit
  • ZT Case with glitchy card reader but some room for expansion


Computer 3 (Current PeterRoise Photography Notebook) $425
  • HP Pavilion DV4 1160us
  • Core i5 Processor
  • 500GB Hard Drive
  • 14in Monitor
  • Chicklet-style Keyboard
  • Windows 7
  • Finger-print reader

Kindle Fire $170


Monitors $100-$150 each.  I have up to 3 monitors that are 23inch LCD flat-screen monitors.  I’ll keep either 2-4 of the 5 monitors I own now, so I’m somewhat flexible on making deals with these. There are two Samsung monitors (matched but with a minor image issue) two Acers (very alike, but not matched) and an Envision which is old but actually pretty nice.

Miscelanous Gear:

  • Small-medium sized light-weight tripod $15 SOLD
  • Teleprompter $30
  • External 7inch Monitor (VariZoom) (SD) $50
  • Polycom ViewStation SOLD

No comments: