Thursday, April 10, 2008

Best of the Week

I'm starting a new series of posts with some of my personal work from each week. For now I'll be posting them on Thursday or Friday, and after a few weeks I'll provide a link to the right and at the bottom of each "Best of the Week" post so you can go back and find old bests. Thanks for clicking in, I hope you enjoy the site.

It was my daughter Michelle's birthday this past week. I got a number of pictures of her blowing out the candles but I thought this was the best. Blowing is something of an effort for her since she has a partially repaired cleft in her soft palate. She got the job done.


Please remember all images on this web site are protected by US Copyright Law and are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If you'd like to use an image please make sure you get permission or purchase a license. Thank you!

No comments: